"Constantly bombarded by misery, yet unfazed by it all. To them, every moment of their existence is truly halcyon."
warning: this is a work in progress
TBW. Dang it.
Health Regen: 0.33/s
Speed: 18 studs/s
Club (M1 Combo): Swing your stick, dealing 15 damage.
Twirl (M2): Spin around, redirecting nearby projectiles and staggering nearby enemies. [3s CD]
Stroll (SHIFT): Gain a 3 second speed boost. [6s CD]
Trinket (Q): Use a random item. [8s CD]Salvage (Passive): Refresh all cooldowns after killing an enemy.
Stop And Smell The Roses - Activate to sniff a flower, tripling your health regeneration speed for 5 seconds. 12 second cooldown. Garden: create a small patch of grass that heals 25% of your missing health.
Higher Lows - Club has a 25% chance to ignore shields. Caltrops: Toss 3 caltrops that deal 5 damage to any enemies that touch them. Lingers for 8 seconds.
Mi Re Do - Twirl deals 8x3 damage and reflects projectiles instead of redirecting them. Bongos: Play the bongos for 3 seconds, preventing enemies from attacking for 4 seconds afterwards.
Waite's Deck - Stroll lasts for 1 second longer. Card: Your next attack grants you 15 shield.
Hoarder's Dream - Trinket gains 2 more charges.
The Drifter's Burden - Every combo you have increases your power by 2.5% but reduces your armor by 2.5 and speed by 2.5%. If a stage is beaten without taking damage, reverse the negative effects of this upgrade.
Walk Behind The Rows - Increase your speed with distance from the nearest enemy, up to 50%. When Combo is reduced deal 2 damage per Combo reduced to nearby enemies.
The Dreamer's Nightmare - Every Combo gained fires a delayed beam at the nearest enemy for 1 damage. Easy Lover is active passively. (Easy Lover will block one attack from Parting's rear. The attack can be any damage, meaning Easy Lover can either block 1 point of damage, or block what would've been a 1-hit kill to Parting. Easy Lover regenerates a few seconds after being hit.)
The Prophet's Crown - Maximum Combo is increased to 30. Lose only up to 50% Combo when taking damage. Easy Lover is summoned when you are staggered.
The Witness's Pick - When Combo is lost to damage, gain 1 shield per Combo. Damage taken cannot exceed 20% of your maximum health.
The Artisan's Weaver - When Combo decays, heal 1. Combo no longer decays at full health. Heal for 25% of damage blocked by Easy Lover.
Death and Taxes - You gain 50% lifesteal but lose 5 health per second when you have more than 25% health. Gain 0.5% increased power per missing % of health.Tax Evasion - You take 50% of the damage you deal but heal 5 health per second. Gain 0.5% increased power per % of health remaining. (Obtained by hitting Skip when Death and Taxes is an option)
- If you and either Phase 2 Resident Mind or another Parting in Endless Timeless use Pummel at the same, time it will initiate a clash event, enabling all damage dealt to be blocked by both you and the other Parting.
- Parting's This Ability upgrade is the only move that can be used while on cooldown, but costing 5 combo to do so.
- Easy Lover is named after the Philip Bailey and Phil Collins song named "Easy Lover".
- This is a reference to how most JJBA stands are named after songs, bands, and albums.
- "This Ability" is a reference to DIO's knives from JJBA.
- Parting's unlock ID is Class9.
- Parting is the only host that must be unlocked from beating the game with a specific tempo.
- The upgrade "Rainbow In The Dark" is a reference to a song of the same name made by the band Dio.
- The upgrade "Open Your Eyes" is a reference to a song of the same name by the band Yes.
- The upgrades "The Invader's Blade" , "The Prophet's Crown" , "The Witness' Pick" , "The Artisan's Weaver" , "The Vestige's Coin", "The Visitor's Drill" , "The Subject's Elixir" , "The Drifter's Burden, "The Hellion's Wheels" , and "The Dreamers Nightmare" are all references to the other in-game hosts.
- Easy Lover's Idle is a reference to Gold Experience Requiem.
- Parting's death animation is a reference to how a lot of stands in JJBA punch a hole through the enemies' upper body to either kill or severely wound them (Otherwise known as "Donutting"). However, it is unknown why Easy Lover would kill her own user. (It may be that, since her hands become his destiny, his death is by her hands.)
- It may also be a reference to how in JJBA, if the user isn't strong enough to handle the power of their stand, they will be killed by it.
- Parting's Punt is a reference to DIO's Stand-Off Heavy in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
- Parting's Leap might be a reference to Jotaro and DIO using their Stands to redirect their momentum during their battle.
- Parting is one of the only hosts with a secret upgrade.
- Stopping time while using "This Ability" will result in the knives stopping mid-air; probably a reference to this.
- The upgrade name "Death And Taxes" is a reference to the well known game named "Death and Taxes". The upgrade name "Tax Evasion", and the way it's obtained, is in turn a reference to this upgrade.
- Parting's "Her Pale Face" upgrade is the only upgrade that shows Easy Lover's gender.
- "The Subject's Elixir" teleportation is possibly a reference to this.
- Parting is the only host that can damage enemies by knockback.
- Parting is the host used by SentientSupper's Seconds difficulty world record speed run, which undercut the 1st runner up with Subject by over 40 seconds.
- Parting's Idle (Punt Ability) is a reference to Jotaro idle from JJBA: HFTF (Heritage For The Future).
- Easy Lover is bald because some Tempo effects require meshes to be symmetrical and superrun100 can't find a good hair mesh and he is too lazy to make one himself.