The stage consists of a nice pink sky and a solid beige stone floor, surrounded by pink water. For every enemy that spawns, a giant posing noob appears in the background; all the poses are references to popular anime and manga series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Hirohiko Araki. The word Mirai means future in japanese, making the stage name Future Mirror.
Each enemy spawns by a green flash. There are a total of ten enemies that can be encountered before fighting Ronin Alpha. All enemies explode upon death (This is purely a visual effect). Anti Mother is the only enemy that can passively regenerate HP, and Nerve Healer can heal other enemies.
- Anti Mother
- Cerebrum Colossus
- Cube Liner
- Drowned Deep
- Fallen Dread
- Fiend Rider
- Half Horse
- Laughing Head
- Nerve Healer
- War Etude
- Each stage's enemies represent a piece of Roblox history. In this stage, the motif is limited hats, highly collectible items on the Roblox platform. Anti Mother represents the Easter eggs, Laughing Head represents the LOLWUT? Series, and Nerve Healer represents the pumpkin heads, to name a few.
- Some of the Alternate Names for Mirai Mirror are Midnight Mirror and White Waters.
- All the enemies' death animations are the same, being exploding.
- This is the one of the stages where there are more than one enemy during the boss fight.
- The other being Downcast Days. (Bloxxerman's Clones)
- This applies to the normal mode only. Because, if you have Multiplayer on, you would have the enemy bots during the boss fight.