Enemies are the entities that you have to fight in each stage. There is a total of 30 enemies, ten for each stage. Only five of them spawn per stage during any given run, max. 2 normal enemies or 1 boss at a time.
With the Swarm modifier the enemy capacity is increased to 3 enemies at once and 10 enemies will spawn before fighting the boss. With Multiplayer normal enemies are randomly chosen, although the boss remains the same.
All of the enemies in Peacock Peaks are references to items in Sword Fight On The Heights IV (Linked Sword, Windforce, Ghostwalker, etc).
- Arson Agni (Firebrand)
- Hot Rash (Linked Sword + Touchstone)
- Hurricane Gale (Windforce)
- Seventh Blossom (Speed Boost)
- Shattered Ice (Ice Dagger)
- Sidearm Stubbs (Revolver Gear)
- Toxic Teapot (Venomshank)
- Unlimited Blades (Link Sword)
- Wingless Angel (Medkit)
- Wraith Walker (Ghostwalker)
- Equinox (Eternal Guardian of Dusk, Darkheart and Illumina)
All the enemies in Downcast Days are references to the different Clans of Robloxia (Knights of Redcliff, Korblox Empire, Darkage Ninjas, etc).
- Astral Hermit (Astral Isles)
- Captain Ivory (Collector)
- Circuit Breaker (Orinthians)
- Dark Ages (Darkage Ninjas)
- Emerald Lancer (Emerald Knights of the Seventh)
- Nightmare Catcher (Korblox Empire)
- Scarlet Knight (Knights of Redcliff)
- Splintered Archer (Knights of the Splintered Skies)
- Starlight Duke (Federation Series)
- Void Watcher (Overseer Clan)
- Bloxxerman (Builder of the Realm)
All the enemies in Mirai Mirror are references to different limited hat series (Sinister Pumpkins, Eggs, Paintball Masks, etc).
- Anti Mother (Easter Eggs)
- Cerebrum Colossus (Bighead Series)
- Cube Liner (8-Bit Sword, 8-Bit items/8-Bit Wonder)
- Drowned Deep (Bluesteel Bathysphere, Bluesteel Claws, and Bluesteel series)
- Fallen Dread (Dominus)
- Fiend Rider (Paintball Masks)
- Half Horse (Horse Head)
- Laughing Head (LOL! Series)
- Nerve Healer (Sinister Pumpkins)
- War Etude (Historic Timmy Guy, Military Dress Sword, [Elite Royal Guard?])
- Ronin Alpha (The First Drifter)
- Training Dummy
- Void Watcher's Monster
- BloxxerMan's Clones (BloxxerMan)
- Goliath Omega and Noob Dummies (Ronin Alpha).
- The various Host summon upgrades, copied by Resident Mind on his 2nd Phase. (Resident Mind's summons. Not the player's summons.)
- The Artisan's Turret, Auto Ranger, Auto Fighter, Auto Warlock, Sharpshooter Turret, and Spreadfire Turret.
- The Witness' Turret (Black Market Blueprints)
- The Prophet's Lost Lancer (Awaken, My Servant)
- The Drifter's Dummy Summon (Orbit Ability)
- Bloxxer's Clones (Sink Ability)
- The Buffoon's Duck/Void Monsters (Aspect of Void).
- Although you probably won't see the neon white Duck Monster (Because you die, and you get instantly get sent back to the main menu), Resident Mind still copies the ability.