Donation is a gamepass that you can buy from the game's store, costing a large amount of 1000 robux. Despite being named "Donation", there are extra functionalities.
The Donation gives you access to the cheat menu (AKA the extended menu) if you also own Hands of Time. In the cheat menu, you can, among other things, unlock any Host or Tempo, give yourself any of your host's talents, kill any enemy on screen, and become immortal. Donation explains how it works in its description.
Just play around with it.
How to use Cheat Menu
While in the tutorial or battle, press M to open the cheat menu. Note that all codes are case-sensitive.
If you're wondering what the numbers are for Upgrades and Moves, check the Host's wiki page for it (Some do not have the number sheet).
You also have other options such as:
- ’God Mode’: Makes you completely invincible to damage. However, it does not prevent staggering and stun.
- ‘Cooldowns’: Your abilities will always be off cooldown.
- ‘Kill all’: Kills any alive enemies.
- 'Presto': Makes tempo cooldowns as short as one second. However, it does not function with tempos that rewind a specific duration of time.
Warning: Using any Cheat Menu functionality while using Hourglass will turn the timer red. This indicates that you have cheated, and the time of the run does not save.
Type "Class", then the number for the Host, no spaces.
(Example: Class7 = Subject)
Type "Time", then the number for the Tempo, no spaces.
(Example: Time4 = Gold)
Adding "Win" after the code unlocks the Overclock or Turbocharge for the Tempo and Host, respectively- e.g. Class7Win unlocks Subject turbocharge.
If you're trying to give yourself upgrades:
Type ONLY the number for the upgrade.
(Example: 23 for Burning Gaze if playing as Vestige)
If you're getting upgrades, press the "Talent" button after you typed the command.
Note: To use the Debug/Testing commands you must put the command in the text bar and press talent for it to work. it also must be exact, putting in the command in the wrong way by any means makes it not work.
- oh - Toggle one host mode.
- "One host mode" means that all bots can only be the host you choose.
- This takes precedence over no bot stacking.
- wi - Toggle intangibility.
- You cannot harm enemies in this state, and enemies cannot harm or target you.
- re - Spawn a random enemy host bot.
- ra - Spawn a random ally host bot.
- ss - Print bot stats in console (doesn't work for some upgrades).
- ui - Toggle the ui's visibility.
- li - Toggle input lock.
- "Input lock" means that you cannot move or use any abilities. This does not apply to tempo.
- at - Give yourself all upgrades.
- These are given in order of increasing id.
- ns - Makes you go to the next stage.
- You can use this to go beyond Light Beneath Closed Eyes. Doing this crashes the game.
- as - Toggle bot host stacking. On by default.
- "Bot host stacking" means that multiple bots can have the same host. Bots can still be your host.
- ffa - Toggle free for all. This causes bots to ignore teams and fight one another.
- mpc - Makes you spawn with more allies in multiplayer.
- This applies to the bot count spawned in Endless Timeless and during bosses.
- die - Sets your character's health to 0. This bypasses any upgrade which would prevent this otherwise.
- wipedata - Wipes your data.
- sb <Team (1 is allies, 2 is enemies)> <Count> <Host> <UpgradeCount> - Spawns bots.
- An example for "sb" would be "sb 1 3 Class0 24" to spawn three friendly hot rashes with all upgrades.
- Upgrades given are random.
- Dusk - Summons Equinox (the boss).
- Bloxxer - Summons Bloxxerman.
- Noob - Summons Ronin Alpha in the Mirai Mirror color scheme.
- Super - Summons Ronin Alpha in the White Waters color scheme.
- Guest - Summons Ronin Alpha in the Midnight Mirror color scheme.
- Residenta - Summons Resident Mind in phase 1.
- Killing this summon will spawn the clone normally seen in the 2nd phase. Killing this clone does not trigger the 3rd phase.
- Residentc - Summons Resident Mind in his last phase. Killing him will trigger the end sequence.
- NoobSummon - Summons a Ronin Alpha minion in the Mirai Mirror color scheme.
- SuperSummon - Summons a Ronin Alpha minion in the White Waters color scheme.
- GuestSummon - Summons a Ronin Alpha minion in the Midnight Mirror color scheme.
- BloxxerMinion - Summons a Bloxxerman minion. Minions summoned this way do not work.
- Blossom- Summons Seventh Blossom.
- Stubbs - Summons Sidearm Stubbs.
- Agni - Summons Arson Agni.
- Gale - Summons Hurricane Gale.
- Vile - Summons Toxic Teapot.
- Shatter - Summons Shattered Ice.
- Nowing - Summons Wingless Angel.
- Infinity - Summons Unlimited Blades.
- Wraith - Summons Wraith Walker.
- Maul - Summons Hot Rash.
- Archer - Summons Splintered Archer.
- Overseer - Summons Void Watcher.
- Korblox - Summons Nightmare Catcher.
- RedCliff - Summons Scarlet Knight.
- Ori - Summons Circuit Breaker.
- Feder - Summons Starlight Duke.
- Astral - Summons Astral Hermit.
- Ekotss - Summons Emerald Lancer.
- Darkage - Summons Dark Ages.
- Lightage - Summons Captain Ivory.
- OverseerMinion - Summons a Void Watcher minion.
- Dread - Summons Fallen Dread.
- Diver - Summons Drowned Deep.
- Egg - Summons Anti Mother.
- Cube - Summons Cube Liner.
- Rider - Summons Fiend Rider.
- Horse - Summons Half Horse.
- Healer - Summons Nerve Healer.
- Army - Summons War Etude.
- Giant - Summons Cerebrum Colossus.
- Lol - Summons Laughing Head.
Note: All summons are hostile.
- ClassDuckMinion - Summons a Buffoon Duck Monster.
- Class4Sniper - Summons an Artisan sharpshooter turret.
- Class4Shotgun - Summons an Artisan spreadfire turret.
- Class4Ranger - Summons an Artisan auto ranger.
- Class4Warrior - Summons an Artisan auto fighter.
- Class4Mage - Summons an Artisan auto warlock.
- Class4Turret - Summons an Artisan basic turret.
- Class3Sentry - Summons a Witness sentry.
- Class3Decoy - Summons a Witness decoy.
- Class999Minion - Summons a Bloxxer minion. Minions summoned this way do not work.
- Class2Summon - Summon a Prophet lost lancer minion.